Master Class 2021
Photobiomodulation therapy (PBMT) has entered a new realm in healthcare. Acceptance and utilization continue to exponentially grow in all medical disciplines and research is at an all-time high.
Photobiomodulation therapy (PBMT) Photobiomodulation therapy (PBMT) has entered a new realm in healthcare. Acceptance and utilization continue to grow exponentially in all medical disciplines, and research is at an all-time high. Novel applications of PBMT include treatment of post-COVID-19 syndrome, neurodegenerative and neurological diseases — just some of the conditions that will be discussed at this year’s event.
- Ashleigh Bhanjan, MbBch, FC Neurol (SA), CIME — Clinical Insight for BIOFLEX Laser Therapy
- Jan Tuner, DDS (Sweden) – PBMT for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Ben Yuen, DC (Halifax) – Healing Fractures with Laser Therapy
- David Barker, RMT – Distal Radial Fracture of the Left Wrist. This case study documents acceleration of healing time with a distal radial fracture in a fourteen-year-old competitive ice hockey player.
- Pierre DesLaurier, DC (Vancouver) – Myositis Ossificans and Chiari Malformation Case Studies
- Lorne Brown, TCM, FABORM (Vancouver) – PBMT and Infertility: Clinical Update
- Moona Rahemtulla, DC – BIOFLEX Business Success Strategies
- Michael Zitney, MD – Meditech Rehab: Mindfulness Meditation for Chronic Pain
- Slava Kim – Managing Complex & Recalcitrant Wounds with BIOFLEX Laser Therapy
- David Kunashko, DC – PBMT Effects on Scar Tissue Formation