Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
Warehouse Associate manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies. Collaborates and communicates with purchasing, sales, service, production, accounting and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
- Monitor inventory levels for finished goods and update Purchasing when stock is low.
- Monitor packing materials for shipping to ensure adequate levels on hand.
- Perform cycle counts upon request.
- Prepare new systems for delivery including burn-in and installation of software and firmware.
- Schedule shipments and manage courier companies.
- Track shipments and investigate problems.
- Receive, unpack and deliver non-inventory goods.
- Receive inventory items, check quantity received, label boxes with the item number, description and REV #.
- Inspect inventory from Quarantine and release to stock.
- Pull parts from stock for work orders.
- Process and document returns (including rental systems) as required following established procedures.
- Perform routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
- Responsible for documenting all Inventory leaving and arriving in the warehouse.
- May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work.
- Approve courier/customs invoices for payment.
- Process, organize and file shipping paperwork for orders and related information for inbound deliveries.
- Ensure accuracy of all transactions affecting inventory movement
- Assist with the physical inventory count.
- Ensure accuracy when completing paperwork and inventory counts.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Education.
- Two years’ experience in shipping and receiving.
- Warehouse operations experience.
- Exceptional customer and vendor relations.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (especially Word, Excel and Outlook) with strong analytical and reporting abilities.
- Proficient in shipping applications such as UPS WorldShip, Canada Post EST Desktop and equivalent.
- Knowledge of SAGE, QuoteWerks and Salesforce.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to establish work priorities.
- Effectively multitask and balance varying and changing demands.
- A team player who must be able to take direction and work on own initiative.
- Excellent oral and written English language skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org