Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
- Perform diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and Meditech equipment.
- Provide support to customers as well as the service manager to meet company objectives.
- Provide technical support to BIOFLEX system users.
- Responsible for testing, troubleshooting and repairing failed products as required.
- Verify that all testing activities and procedures are executed in a timely and conscientious manner.
- Answer questions and resolve system problems for customers in person and via telephone/email.
- Provide assistance concerning the use of system including software installation and networking.
- Prepare reports regarding repairs of Meditech products for quality assurance purposes.
- Follow Meditech’s ISO 13485:2016 Quality System and procedures to perform all related tasks.
- Help production team in assembling products as required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of technical experience in electronic technologies is preferred; Ability to read the electronics schematics.
- Excellent electronic circuit board troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent soldering and reworking skills.
- Excellent knowledge in identifying electronic components and other product materials.
- Proficient in PC-based computer software such as MS Office applications and spreadsheets.
- Proficient in electronic assembly, including, but not limited to, placing components, soldering, cutting, gluing and other manually dexterous activities and ESD handling techniques.
- Skilled in the use of Test equipment, including, but not limited to, oscilloscopes, multimeters, photometers, etc.
- Experience in identifying SMT components and markings (using magnifying aids if required).
- Working knowledge of QT9 and Salesforce is considered an asset.
- Superior organizational abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (with both clients and internal customers).
- Effective written and oral communications skills.
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org