Registered Massage Therapist (RMT)
Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
Meditech Rehabilitation Centre is currently looking for a highly motivated Registered Massage Therapist (part-time) to join our exciting team to help in our mission to improve the health of our patients.
The Registered Massage Therapist will administer professional massage and body treatments to our patients. They must have a thorough knowledge of numerous massage modalities, excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our patients. They must be a registered massage therapist in good standing in the Province of Ontario.
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with accepted certification practices.
- Make patients feel welcome and comfortable and promote the benefits of massage therapy as specific to each patient and recommend frequency.
- Guide patients through our service offerings and help them choose the types of massages that would benefit them most.
- Obtain detailed histories from patients per the College guidelines and maintain accurate documentation of each visit in the patients’ charts.
- Design sessions around patients’ specific complaints or problem areas to provide high-quality treatments.
- Listen to patients during massages and adjust technique to meet their needs.
- Work to build a massage therapy client base and booking recurring sessions.
- Maintain a positive attitude and be flexible.
- Must be a registered Massage Therapist with the Province of Ontario in good standing.
- Should have a minimum of 1 year massage experience.
- Team player and flexible.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attendance, punctuality and reliability.
Or, email us at email@example.com