BIOFLEX P120 (International)
or 6 interest-free payments with
The BIOFLEX® Personal Therapy System has been specifically designed for individuals who don’t have access to a professional BIOFLEX® Clinic and are looking for relief from a number of musculoskeletal and joint problems including arthritis, repetitive stress injuries, back pain, tendinitis and a wide range of sport related soft-tissue injuries.
- Includes our proprietary clinically proven protocols with four stages of progression
- Easy to use controls include pause and stop for user safety
- Ergonomic and sturdy design with big, easy to use buttons, high contrast colors
- Visual and audio cues indicate when to change the array
- Delivers a high level of effectiveness in the comfort of your home or work.
- Can be used on acute and chronic injuries and other conditions.
- Can control the signs and symptoms of arthritic degeneration in all body areas.
- Useful for amateur and professional athletes alike to help DOMS (decrease delayed onset muscle soreness) from training as well as treating ongoing injuries.
- No side effects and easy to use.
At Home Convenience
The Personal Unit has been specifically designed for application outside clinic centres or in situations where professional therapists are not available. The Unit can be utilized in any setting convenient to the patient and confers almost unlimited healing potential.
The Personal Unit can be highly effective in the treatment of most musculoskeletal and spinal problems, arthritis, soft tissue and sports injuries. The Personal Unit can be used more frequently and for longer periods of time, therefore the level of effectiveness in most situations, is almost equal to the benefits conferred by the Professional System.
The Treatment Array
The patented Treatment Array covers a large surface area and is designed to be hands-free in that both Red and Infrared LED’s are built into the array surface. The arrays, which are both very durable and easy to maintain, adjust easily to a variety of anatomical configurations providing for a snug, tight fit against the skin which is critical for optimal performance.
The Controller Unit
The controller’s touch screen technology makes the unit very easy to use. It is pre-programmed with scientifically developed, specific protocols for each of the 12 anatomical regions depicted on the face of the controller. For each protocol there are four intensity levels available which help contribute to optimum clinical outcomes.
BIOFLEX Personal P120
- Controller Unit
- Treatment Array (Red, 660nm & Infrared, 840nm)
- Custom Carrying Case
- Power Adapter
- Instruction Manual
- 2 Year Warranty
- Treatment Array Strap
- Safety Glasses
The BIOFLEX® P120 is built with a flexible material allowing you to perfectly wrap the array around the effected area. The P120 comes with a controller pre-loaded with protocols to keep you injury free.
All BIOFLEX Systems are Supported by
THE BIOCARE+ PROGRAM
Quality service and support from the people who know your BIOFLEX® products best. We go beyond great products by providing access to our technical and clinical support teams to help you achieve the best clinical outcomes possible.
Research & Resources
For more information on Laser Therapy, including case studies, literature and research items, please click the Resources button below.
Training & Education
We offer a variety of training options, such as in-person workshops, webinars, and certification courses which can provide continuing education credits.
Clinical & Technical Support
Our team of experienced certified clinicians are available to provide comprehensive support via our toll-free number or email. Contact us any time.